Versatility, precision and walk-away automation in nucleic acid purification
Accelerate your workflow, from sample input to analysis and result—with the MagNA Pure LC 2.0 System for automated nucleic acid isolation.
The MagNA Pure LC 2.0 System continues our tradition of innovating automated nucleic acid purification and isolation to provide true walk-away automation, improve productivity, and accelerate your laboratory PCR workflow.
It provides consistent isolation of DNA and/or RNA, including viral nucleic acid, from a broad range of sample materials. The high-quality, purified nucleic acids are suitable for direct use in molecular biology applications such as PCR, RT-PCR, sequencing, and array analysis. In addition, the MagNA Pure LC 2.0 System performs fully automated pipetting of post-elution processes such as PCR setup.
Improved software, network connectivity, and a new touchscreen interface provide easy-to-use data management capabilities—from sample input to analysis to result.
- Select from 10 versatile kits to purify genomic or bacterial DNA, total RNA, or viral DNA/RNA.
- Use a wide variety of sample materials, including: whole blood, blood cells, cultured cells, plasma, serum, sputum, stool, bronchoalveolar lavage, mammalian tissue, formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue, body fluids, plant tissue, fungus, bacteria, and food products.
- Perform isolations in batch sizes of 8 – 32 samples.
- Use sample/elution volumes of 20 – 1,000 μl / 50 – 200 μl.
- Purify 32 samples in 52 – 180 minutes or less, according to batch size.
Utilize network connectivity features for easy data management.
Communicate with your laboratory network or LIMS to download sample input data directly into purification setup and upload subsequent run information.
Isolate high-purity nucleic acids.
Use quality-controlled reagent kits combined with included optimized purification protocols to obtain highly pure DNA and RNA that provide optimal results in various downstream applications.
Rely on consistent purification.
Benefit from reproducible results driven by proven magnetic bead technology, extensive protection against contamination, precision pipetting, intelligent error handling.
Take advantage of flexible protocols for your application needs.
Enjoy versatile kits with preprogrammed protocols that are validated for a broad range of sample materials, but also offer flexibility for customer derived applications.
For more detailed information about the MagNA Pure LC 2.0 System, visit Roche Life Science.
For general laboratory use.