The speed you need, the robust results you rely on
Discover high-throughput, automated nucleic acid purification with the MagNA Pure 96 System. Effortlessly process up to 96 samples in less than an hour.
The MagNA Pure 96 System purifies DNA, RNA, and viral nucleic acids from a wide range of starting materials using magnetic glass particle technology.
Preprogrammed software protocols are tailored to a diversity of sample requirements. Resulting nucleic acids are suitable for a broad range of downstream applications.
The MagNA Pure 96 System effortlessly processes up to 96 samples in less than one hour using bar-coded, prefilled trays with ready-to-use reagents. Experience seamless data management using intuitive features, such as the link to a laboratory information management system (LIMS).
Speed and throughput
- Approx. 1 hour for processing a 96 sample run
- Multiple sample types can be processed in one run
- Only two kits needed to cover various diagnostic applications
- Few reagents and consumables needed
- Connectivity (LIMS and bidirectional file sharing)
- Insusceptible against tested substance interferences
- Very stable against cross contamination
- Broad range of sample materials
- Excellent precision, purification efficiency and linear range
- Minimal lot-to-lot variation
Service and support
- Globally, approx. 3500 employees at Roche Diagnostics are dedicated to service and support
- Roche is a leading supplier of IVD products. No other company has more experience in molecular diagnostics
- Quick time-to-result for clinicians and patients
- Minimized error risk
- Low training effort & hands-on time
- Confidence & trust in your results
- One solution for various needs
- Minimum downtime
- Cost effectiveness
For more detailed information about the MagNA Pure 96 System, visit Roche Life Science.