Unleash the potential of real-time PCR
Proven, high performance
The LightCycler® 480 System is a proven high-performance, medium- to high-throughput PCR platform that provides various methods for gene detection, gene expression analysis, genetic variation analysis, and array data validation.
Benefit from cutting-edge thermal block and optical technology that leads to excellent well-to-well homogeneity and maximized detection sensitivity.
Generate meaningful results via the state-of-the-art data analysis methods, in line with MIQE guidelines, and analyze true raw data without the need for passive reference dyes or normalization plates.
The ideal combination of speed, accuracy and versatility
The LightCycler® 480 System features a versatile, plate-based, real-time PCR device that supports mono- or multicolor applications. The benchtop instrument is easily customizable to meet changing user requirements, and can be integrated into everyday use as an automated high-throughput solution.
Meaningful results for a wide range of applications
|Rely on the LightCycler® 480 System to perform:|
Relative quantification/gene expression analysis
|Genetic Variation Analysis
Melt-curve genotyping with HybProbe- or SimpleProbe probes
Endpoint genotyping with hydrolysis probes
Gene Scanning or Methylation analysis with High Resolution Melting (HRM)
|Multiple Plate Analysis
96- or 384-well plates
- Fast, highly sensitive, and reproducible results for qualitative and quantitative detection of nucleic acids, mutation scanning, and SNP analysis
- Basic and advanced methods for gene expression and genotyping based on endpoint analysis or melting curves
- Wide range of probe formats and fluorescent dyes
- White or clear multiwell plates to best fit your assay format, application, and workflow
Convenience and ease of use in any laboratory setting
- Flexibly switch between plate formats and thermal block cyclers in just a few minutes with no recalibration time
- Introduce automated pipetting and plate loading and integrate into your lab information management system (LIMS)
- Build a modular real-time PCR platform to meet your particular needs
A comprehensive solution for modern genomics research labs
Amplify your success in medium- and high-throughput real-time PCR applications. Rely on the highly adaptable LightCycler® 480 System and related software, kits, disposables, reagents, and probes to perform gene expression analysis, SNP genotyping, and mutation scanning via high resolution melting (HRM).
For more detailed information about the LightCycler® 480 System, visit lightcycler.com.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.