Outstanding reliability and precision for large-scale, PCR-based gene analysis
For rapid, reliable qPCR-based DNA/RNA analysis, rely on the high-throughput LightCycler® 1536 System based on the proven LightCycler® 480 Instrument
The LightCycler® 1536 System performs qPCR-based DNA/RNA analysis in an array-like format at high-speed, in a proprietary multiwell plate in 1536-format.
The LightCycler® 1536 System utilizes a rapid, plate-based thermal block cycler with integrated real-time, online detection capabilities. The architecture of this high-throughput platform is built upon the proven LightCycler® 480 Instrument, with its high-performance optical unit and block cycler technologies.
Features and Benefits
- Utilize the first plate-based real-time PCR instrument that generates 1,536 data points in a single PCR run in less than 50 minutes.
- Obtain high-performance data comparable to legacy data until now only generated with 96- and 384-formats, using this low-volume 1536-well format (0.5 to 2.0 µl).
- Reduce sample input volume, and cut your cost per data point by at least 50%.
- Obtain fourfold higher throughput per plate and reduce inter-assay errors.
- Maximize PCR layout flexibility using a customizable plate-based format.
- Obtain reliable real-time PCR data with the LightCycler® 1536 Software, streamlined for high-throughput needs.
- Take advantage of a streamlined system designed for automation and high-throughput workflows.
- Improve data robustness with a built-in error-checking system that detects pipetting errors
For more detailed purchasing information about the LightCycler® 1536 System, visit Roche Life Science.
For general laboratory use.