We put a lab in a tube...
The cobas® Liat® System is a fast, easy-to-use, compact PCR system designed for on-demand testing in point-of-care* settings such as physician clinics, pharmacy, and hospital and satellite laboratories. The system includes the cobas® Liat® Analyzer–a small, benchtop analyzer safeguarded by an extensive array of instrument controls, plus a growing portfolio of assays, including cobas® Influenza A/B, cobas® Influenza A/B and RSV, and cobas® Strep A. Assays for other infectious diseases are in development.
- Small: The compact cobas® Liat® benchtop analyzer is smaller than a shoebox and conveniently designed for space-challenged testing locations
- Simple: The cobas® Liat® System is fully-automated with touchscreen guided operation, requiring minimal training and hands-on time. Add nothing more than a patient sample.
- Swift: Sample to results in 20 minutes or less. Single assay runs allow time-sensitive testing and reporting.
- Secure: Sealed-tube design eliminates operator contact with reagents or other chemicals. Closed system with multiple controls reduce the potential for human error.
* CE-IVD, 510(k) cleared and CLIA-waived. The cobas® Liat® System is not commercially available in all markets.