Easy Begins Here
Automates sample preparation in preparation for amplification and detection.
This instrument operates with robotic precision to dramatically reduce hands-on time and enhance user productivity. It can be used for diagnostic applications and for screening pools of blood donations in clinical laboratories.
This instrument is available as a standalone device, or as part of an automated blood screening system or fully automated diagnostic system.
Features and Benefits
- Works in combination with the COBAS® TaqMan® 48 Analyzer or COBAS® TaqMan® Analyzer to automate sample preparation, amplification, and quantitation of RNA or DNA
- Maximizes throughput, simplifies workflow
- Sample processing unit minimizes cross contamination
- Pipetting integrity check ensures correct pipetting of samples and reagents
- Minimizes risk of incorrect results due to insufficient volumes
- Clot detection reduces risk of incorrect results due to clotting or particles in the sample
- Automates the sample extraction process
- Bar coded reagents packaged in ready-to-use spill-proof cassettes with self-sealing caps for increased stability
- Provides integrated automated sample preparation for qualitative and quantitative molecular diagnostics
- Up to 72 samples and 4 different assays can be loaded onto the system at the same time
- Fully automated sample extraction and PCR set up