Visit us at Booth #11
Stop by for the latest from Roche
Join us at ECCMID this year to see how Roche is Transforming Diagnostics. Our booth will showcase the breadth of our infectious diseases portfolio as well as a number of innovative solutions.
Featured in the booth:
- Integrated Core Lab & Molecular Work Area: Discover solutions from cobas® Systems, Microbiology, Virology and CPS Infectious Diseases
- Innovative Solutions: Explore Smarticles Technology, cobas® Liat® System, Next-Gen Sequencing, Roche Pharma
- Medical & Scientific Affairs Theater: Enjoy educational in-booth presentations by KOLs and MSA
Join the Roche Medical & Scientific Affairs (MSA) team at the in-booth presentation area for a series of 15-minute talks throughout the congress. These talks will be conducted during breaks in the scientific program, high-traffic times on the exhibits floor. Presenters will include Key Opinion Leaders from around the world as well as members of our MSA team.
|Saturday April 21||13:15-13:30||What is Smarticles Technology?
|15:45-16:00||Implementing Roche Molecular Systems and their role in UKAS ISO15189
|Sunday April 22||11:15-11:30||The cobas omni Utility Channel – Transforming the way your laboratory runs laboratory-developed tests
|13:00-13:15||Emerging strategies to support C. difficile infection control
|13:45-14:00||Introduction of Roche FLOW Flex platform in response to a large CPE hospital outbreak
|15:45-16:00||Automation of lab developed multiplex assays for the detection of influenza and RSV using the cobas omni Utility Channel on the cobas® 6800 System
|Monday April 23||11:15-11:30||Impact of PCR at the Point of Care for better patient management
|13:00-13:15||Clinical evaluation of a laboratory developed multiplex RT-PCR assay using the cobas omni Utility Channel: Herpes simplex/varicella-zoster-virus
|13:45-14:00||The impact of same day molecular Roche FLOW Flex CPE result on patient flow during a hospital outbreak
|15:45-16:00||Multi-center clinical evaluation of a laboratory developed RT-PCR assay for the detection of C. difficile using the cobas omni Utility Channel on the cobas® 6800 System|
|Tuesday April 24||11:15-11:30||Mycoplasma genitalium: Clinical and diagnositc challenges
Saturday, 21 April 2018 | 16:30-18:30 | Hall R
- Influenza Epidemiology: Insights from the 17-18 season
- Implementing Molecular Point-of-Care Diagnostics: Strategic and practical considerations
- Impact of PCR at the Point of Care: Optimising infection control programs
- Improving Patient Management for Acute Respiratory Illness: Utilising new diagnostic strategies
Monday, 23 April 2018 | 9:00-11:00 | Hall K
- PCT guided diagnosis to improve antibiotic usage and clinical outcomes
- Antibiotic Stewardship – Prediction modeling versus rapid diagnostics for initial therapy
- Principals of surveillance and how to apply them to curtail the spread of carbapenem resistance Enterobacteriaceae
- Integrating hospital e-surveillance for streamlining Abx Stewardship
If you would like to schedule a meeting with the Roche team during ECCMID, please submit your request here. Our team will follow up with you to confirm your appointment.