Detects emerging zoonotic pathogen
The cobas® HEV test, for use on the cobas® 6800/8800 Systems, is a real-time PCR test for hepatitis E virus (HEV).
Features and Benefits
- Provides broad coverage of all 4 major HEV genotypes
- Ready-to-use reagents—no thawing, pouring or mixing required
- Stabilized real-time PCR reagents do not require calibration
- Full-process internal control helps ensure result integrity
- cobas® HEV Control Kit provides true external positive controls that have no effect on result calculation
Can be run simultaneously with other assays on the cobas® 6800/8800 Systems
The cobas® HEV test is a qualitative in vitro nucleic acid amplification test for the direct detection of hepatitis E virus (HEV) RNA (genotypes 1-4) in human plasma.
Learn more at www.cobas68008800.com/assay_menu
cobas® 6800/8800 Systems are not available in all markets, including the U.S.