Working hand in hand to provide innovative diagnostic solutions to those who need it most
More than 35 million people are currently living with HIV
Universal access to quality healthcare and medical innovation remains a global challenge. To address this challenge, many of the world’s top relief and aid organizations have joined together with an ambitious goal: ending the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
As the leading provider of HIV viral load testing, Roche created the Global Access Program to contribute to the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goal, expanding access to quality, sustainable diagnostic testing for countries hardest hit by HIV.
"We applaud all the global partners who came together to ensure that over 31 million people living with HIV/AIDS in low- and middle-income countries will be able to access viral load testing at this reduced price." –
"We welcome this significant price breakthrough–the urgent call of people living with HIV is being answered. Now, with viral load testing, we can help ensure HIV treatment improves quality of life." –
Your resource for diagnostics that make a difference
The Global Access Program underscores Roche’s ongoing commitment to providing life-saving diagnostics in the fight against HIV and AIDS. Download our Resource Kit and join Roche in ensuring equal access around the globe.
90-90-90 lays the groundwork for achieving global HIV viral suppression
- Case Study: Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Press Release: Roche launches the cobas Plasma Separation Card to increase access to HIV testing for patients living in remote areas
- Press Release: Roche expands Global Access Program to include the first fully automated CE marked nucleic acid HIV-1/HIV-2 qualitative diagnostic test
- Press Release: Roche HIV Global Access Program expands to include next-generation automated platform solutions
- Press Release: Roche launches Global Access Program for HIV viral load testing
Register here to receive regular updates about the Global Access Program
- UNAIDS Core Epidemiology Slides, July 2015. www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/20150714_epi_core_en.pdf. Accessed June 13, 2016.
- UNAIDS Report on the global AIDS epidemic. 2010. www.unaids.org/globalreport/HIV_prevalence_map.htm. Accessed June 13, 2016.
- 90-90-90 An ambitious treatment target to help end the AIDS epidemic. 2014. www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/unaidspublication/2014/90-90-90_en.pdf. Accessed June 13, 2016.
- Pavia AT. Primary care of infants and children with HIV. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-03-01-14. Accessed June 13, 2016.
- UNAIDS 2013 | AIDS by the numbers. www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/JC2571_AIDS_by_the_numbers_en_1.pdf. Accessed June 13, 2016.